In 2012 I was commissioned by corporate & brand communication agency, Robinson Young, to develop a new e-commerce website for Half Moon Wines, a Braidwood based pocket vineyard known for it's award winning hand crafted wines.
This website uses the Zencart open source e-commerce framework as the data base driven foundation however, to incorporate the provided design and meet the desired requirements and features, I fully customised the entire framework from the bottom up, including:
- hand coded page templates
- reviews and awards sections for each product
- media section with an excerpts page and full article pages
- custom post code based shipping
- custom 'add to cart' function
- custom order limits to allow orders in multiples of 6 or 12 only
Plus of course, everything from processing orders through to creating/adding/editing products and content is manageable by the client.